AWOL

Mr. Blog: Why haven't I been updated since a week? Why why?

Me: Umm...because I went on a vacation?

Mr. Blog: Whaat? And why wasn't I informed about it!?

Me: Umm...sorry?

Mr. Blog: mutter mutter splutter splutter..

Last week, we went on a trip to Mashobra, a lovely hamlet in the hill state of Himachal Pradesh. I can gush about the majestic views, our cosy cottage, the salubrious weather, the sparkling conversations...or I can let these pictures speak for themselves...

We stayed at a lovely cottage called Inayat, managed by the warmest of hosts. 

Made a few furry friends too..

Views during our walks

Spring blossoms in Inayat's private garden


Mr. Blog: And to think that you didn't take me along!

Me: Umm...I tried, but well, there was the laptop and then there were the mountains.

Mr Blog: Oh well, alright! My dear readers...let's indulge her today and I'll get her back on track in a couple of days. You have a great rest of the day, folks!

 
[All pics: Me and my Nikon]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Camfrog Blogs